Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Much Ado About Nothing

Okay here is my first nothing post. My Seinfeld post if you please. No particular subject. No news story to comment on. Definitely no Hollywood bull to laugh at.

Today I am just tired. Tired of listening to people whine and complain about every stupid thing except the things that really matter. I am tired of people treating others like dirt because they don't fit the mold of what they think is acceptable. And please spare me the dirty looks when I call you out on it.

Life is much more complicated then it needs to be. Everything has an issue to be dealt with. Got a job? Well here is the miracle to reduce your stress! Overweight, here is the magic bean pill! Single? Browse our love ads because our commercial makes you feel inadequate! Oh get over it already. It's life damn it and it isn't perfect and you'll still be a sucky person whether you are fat or thin, rich or poor, married or single. Just get over it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home