Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Stand Corrected

Okay earlier today I was kinda down because I could not find anything or anyone to make fun of. Well spank me and call me happy because I now found both!! Enter dogster.com Awwwwww a website about dogs you say, how cute!! Well hate to burst your bubble but the website is not so much about dogs but more FOR dogs. Thats right it is a online doggy dating service!!!! You can up load pictures of your pooch and find doggy buddies that you can make dates with. It even has a journal section so your precious playmate can blog! ................... Somebody share the drugs!


First off, let me say I am an animal lover. I have pets of my own that I love. I occasionally talk baby talk to them and I do buy them a lil something for Christmas. But for the life of me I can not understand this entire site. This is beyond pet love to pet freaky obsession that should be dealt with strong medications and strict observation by those docs who carry around white jackets with really long sleeves. Seriously people YOUR DOG IS JUST A DOG! It is not gonna log onto the net and found it's soulmate and neither does it need journal to share it's feelings!!

For those people who think there is nothing wrong with the site and do not find it odd that pet owners make posts pretending to be their DOGS please proceed to the nearest bridge and JUMP!

Thank you and good night :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home