Friday, November 25, 2005

Ironic Huh?

Because I haven't posted much lately due to family business I will make a double post for the day :) Well, let's be honest was not planning on it but when you see a news story titled "Bear Attacks PA Hunter After Being Shot, Then Dies" you just have to click right? First off yes sadly the bear dies. I mean that is just plain frustrating. No, I am not a card carrying PETA member but it's like that movie you have been dying to see and then the ending is so sad and damn disappointing you just scream out in frustration. LAdder 49 anyone?? The poor bear gets shot 4 times, somehow summons the strength to bite it's attacker in both legs then dies. Is it mean that I was routing for the bear? The man is armed with a high power rifle and still the bear gets his chomp on. Sure he dies afterwards but damn give the bear some credit.

My favorite part of this story is how the hunter tries to sound all brave during the interview but comes off sounding like a punk. Rest in peace my bear friend.

And for Mr. Beauchamp the hunter, may your gun stick, your meat rot and may the boy scouts you "teach" ridicule you for years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home