Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Arab Companies in Charge of American Ports?

Read the above article. Click on it and read. There are two reasons why I am amazed. First is, how can our government be that ignorant. And you know they knew this would not go over well with the public because no one has heard a whiff of this information. Which brings me to my second point of amazement, How come hardly anyone has heard of this??

Now I must say I live in one of the areas where the ports are going to be taken over so my opinion may be somewhat biased. I don't think that is a bad thing. Seriously consider the possible ramifications of this decision. Our government, our post 9/11 government, is handing over the security of several American ports to an Arab owned company which is known to have supported terrosits. Admittedly there is no proof that this specific company has had any relationship with terroists. Even so, this choice makes absolutely no sense. And why be so secrete about it? Why haven't even the governing body of those states heard anything concerning this?

Sometimes I wonder if it is at all possible for our country to think of anyone or anything other then the bottom line when it makes decisions. If anyone thinks this decision is based on anything other then money you are a fool. Our government just sold our security to the lowest bidder.
Welcome to America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home