Monday, July 03, 2006

Crack by any other name?

I believe you can tell a lot about a person by just a few of their ideas or opinions. Beyond personality traits , more along the lines of heritage and background.

For instance what is the first thing you think of when you read this circled news story:







Most people would think of a simply of a crack in the structure. Me, I read that and thought one of the astronauts hid crack somewhere in the shuttle. Now that would be a very ghetto shuttle. Maybe my snoop dog post has got to me or what but I think I just need to blast some Metallica and clear my head. Oh and we can all celebrate with gusto cause lil kim gets out early. Hey! Wait. I don't think I am nuts maybe I just read that headline about lil kim and immediatly thought of crack. Hell, who wouldnt. See now I can rest assured that I am not nuts and probably need to read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home