Monday, February 05, 2007

The Most boringest Superbowl EVER!

Was just me or did this game just suck? There was no emotion, no guts, no glory, no fire NO DAMN ANYTHING.

Although Prince has me confuzzled. How the hell does he manage to stay look exactly the same? Deal with the devil or just a really good plastic surgeon???

Oh well back to the subject at hand. My peeves as you will, Whoever choose this venue should be fired. It was horrible and not just because of the rain it just was bad! Then the players just played like they couldn't wait to get this over with or as my husband said like they already knew the outcome???? I mean the game started with a great return then..... I feel asleep till the commercials came one which were quite entertaining this year.

So the Colts finally win something so they can stop whining but the sad part is I will probably have to see Manning's face even more as he hocks any and every product that asks? What's next Maalox, feminine hygiene, erectile dysfunction???


Till next year football fans such a boring note to go out on but Go EAGLES 07 is our year baby!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home